About the Sparks Live Beauty Event and Prize Draw
1. The promoter of this Event and PrizeDraw is Marks and Spencer plc, WatersideHouse, 35 North Wharf Road, London W21NW (“M&S”).
3. M&S are holding a Sparks Live BeautyEvent for Sparks members involving alive panel discussion and product demonstration (the "Event").
4. On the night, one attendee at the Event will have the chance to win a one year's supply of Formula beauty products and one attendee at the Event will have the chance to win one of each product featured during the Event (the"Prize Draw").
5. By attending the Event and entering the PrizeDraw, you agree to the below terms and conditions, to be bound by the decisions of M&S, and to receive email notifications from M&S in relation to the Event and Prize Draw.
Entering the Prize Draw
1.The Prize Draw is open only to permanentUK residents, who are Sparks members and who are aged 18 or over. Employees (or their relatives) of the Marks andSpencer Group of Companies (or any other company and/or agency connected with this promotion) are not permitted to enter.
2.The Event starts on May 6th 2021, 19:00. The Prize Draw will take place during the Event.
3. At the beginning of the Event an email address(firstname.lastname@example.org)will be shared with attendees who wish to enter the Prize Draw.
4.To enter, attendees will need to send an email to this address quoting their name,county of residence and which M&S beauty product is their favourite.
5. The entry period begins at the start of the Sparks Live event on May 6th 2021,19:00. Entries ahead of this time will not be considered and only one entry per attendee.
6. The draw will take place immediately after the entry period closes at May 6th 2021,19:30.
Choosing the winner
7.M&S will draw two winners at random during the Event and the draw will be supervised by an independent person. The Prizes will be awarded to the first two correctly completed entries, drawn at random.
8.The winners will be announced at the end of the Event. By entering the PrizeDraw, you consent to your name, county and your favourite M&S beauty product being announced at the end of the Event if you are the winner.
9.M&S will share details of how the Prize can be accepted. If either winner does not confirm acceptance of the Prize by May 13th 2021 another random draw will take place from completed entries and another winner/s will be selected.
- One winner will receive one year's supply of Formula beauty products (totalling 33 products) and one winner will receive one of each product featured during the Event (20 products) (“Prize”).
- Each participant may only win one prize. The first winner will win one year's supply of Formula beauty products and the second winner will receive one of each product featured during the Event.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability. There is no cash alternative.
- M&S’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information. M&S does not guarantee that the Event will take place.
- M&S reserves the right to check the validity of any entry and the identity of any entrant or winner and to refuse entry or refuse giving the Prize if M&S reasonably considers the entry and/or winner to be in breach of the terms and conditions.
- Prize details are correct at date of publication. M&S reserves the right to substitute any element of the Prize with a prize of a similar nature and/or value should any original element of the Prize become unavailable for any reason.
- M&S reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or supersede the Prize Draw or Event if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the Prize Draw or the Event is not capable or is likely not to be capable of being conducted fairly or as specified within these terms and conditions due to events beyond its control (including, without limitation, a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of M&S that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Prize Draw or the Event).
- Provision of this Prize is subject to the winner signing a prize acceptance form.
- The winner may be required, subject to their consent, to take part in reasonable post Prize Draw publicity for M&S which may include filming, photography or other recordings required by M&S or other third parties for publicity purposes and the winner agrees to the use of their personal data for such purposes.
- The entrant agrees to assign all copyright and intellectual property developed during this Prize Draw exclusively to M&S.
- The name and county of the Prize winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope within one month of the notification date to FAO Katie Conway, Sparks Team, Marks & Spencer plc, Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way M&S’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Subject to that, M&S shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by: (a) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in the Prize Draw or Event; (b) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation of the Prize; (c) any act or omission of any third party; or (d) any other events beyond M&S’s control that may cause the Prize Draw or Event to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the Prize in transit to the winner.
23. If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
24. We will do our best to resolve any problems relating to the Prize Draw or Event. These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
©2021 Marks and Spencer plc.