Crispy Orange No Chicken - Tom Daley
• 360g/2 packets M&S Plant Kitchen No Chicken Pieces
• 3 tbsp M&S Cornflour
• M&S Pepper, Chilli flakes & Garlic Powder
• M&S Olive Oil (for light frying)
• 125ml M&S Orange Juice (smooth)
• 4 Tbsp M&S Organic Canadian Maple Syrup
• 1 tsp M&S chilli flakes
• 1 tsp Cook With M&S Turmeric & Ginger Root Paste
• 2 tbsp M&S Cornflour
• 3 tbsp water
• 500g/2 packets M&S microwave wholegrain rice
• M&S Organic Salad Onions
• 320g M&S Tenderstem Broccoli
• Cook With M&S Sesame Seeds
1. Place 360g of M&S Plant Kitchen ‘No Chicken’ Pieces into a large bowl, and dust with 3 tbsp of M&S Cornflour, alongside garlic powder, and pepper.
2. Drizzle a small amount of M&S Olive Oil into the frying pan, adding your seasoned Plant Kitchen No Chicken pieces and fry until crispy.
3. Whilst frying the above, pour 125ml M&S Orange Juice (smooth) into a jug and add 4 tbsp M&S Organic Canadian Maple Syrup, 1 tsp M&S chilli flakes, 1 tsp M&S Turmeric & Ginger Root Paste, 2 tbsp M&S Cornflour and 3 tbsp of water. Give it a good stir!
4. Take your chopping board and chop the M&S Organic Salad onions and M&S Tenderstem Broccoli into small pieces and place to side.
5. Add 320g of the chopped M&S Tenderstem Broccoli to a colander or a steamer pan, and place over saucepan with half an inch of water and bring to the boil for 5 minutes.
6. Heat the 2 packets of M&S microwave wholegrain rice in the microwave, then add the prepared jug of orange sauce to saucepan and stir until thickened to your liking. Make sure to keep an eye on your Plant Kitchen No Chicken pieces - are they looking crispy? If so, remove off of heat.
7. Once your rice is heated, orange sauce thickened and Plant Kitchen No Chicken pieces crispy, divide the rice between serving dishes then combine & serve the chicken, sauce and broccoli over the rice. Finally, add your chopped salad onions from earlier and some Cook With M&S Sesame Seeds. You're now ready to serve.